Create Network Ltd("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”) under Registration Number ZA309891
We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link, or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Our website has a single contact form that is provided to allow you to contact us. Data entered into this form is encrypted and is not stored online, furthermore this data is used only for intended use (eg. to provide your contact details for us to reply to you).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site thecreatenetwork.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our mailing list or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for 90 days.
We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share any information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
The two type of cookies used on this site are classified as "Strictly Necessary" and "Performance" cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
We use "Strictly Necessary" cookies to:
- Administrate website content
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Cookies we have defined as 'Strictly Necessary' cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
There are two cookies that we use on this site that are defined as "strictly necessary" cookies:
This has a randomly generated name (eg "2a8ff4c2f40bef232b830aa" ) and it is used to keep the session live so that an administrator can update the website. It doesn't store any confidential information and is destroyed as soon as the session ends (when you close the browser).
This is a cookie that keeps track of whether to display the cookie alert or not.
We use performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
Cookies we have defined as 'Performance' cookies will NOT be used to:
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- Target adverts to you on any other website
In some cases, some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we don't allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
There are four cookies that we use on this site that are defined as "performance" cookies:
Identifies unique visitors
Tracks the referral source of your visit.
Determines the length of time of your visit to this site.
Determines visitor navigation within this site.
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of 'Performance' cookies.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers via a hosting platform provided by Hyde Design. To maintain a secure hosting service Hyde Design:
- Provide an automatic daily backup of your website on a 30 day rotation
- Provide a basic analytics package (as outlined above) based on the server security logs.
Data Protection Policy
At Create Network Ltd we do all we can to respect your right to privacy and the protection of your personal information. This Data Protection Policy explains how Create Network Ltd processes information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“Personal Data”) collected through the delivery of our services.
Collection and Use
We collect personal data about you from a number of different sources, including:
- Information that you provide to us when you complete our online forms, or register with our website; or sign-in to use online tools provided by third parties working on our behalf
- Information provided by you directly
- Information provided to us by your organisation and third parties, including organisations with whom you are engaged or employed
We use this personal data for a number of different lawful purposes including:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you, your employer, and/or a third party and us
- To provide information which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To comply with any legal obligations that we may have
When collecting your personal data we inform you about its intended use and gain your consent through the use of a ‘Privacy Notice’.
In order to protect your privacy, we do not routinely share personal data with third parties. We may share your personal data with:
- Your employer
- Our suppliers and contractors who enable us to provide our services
- Our third party partners for analysis and reporting, and where possible we try to do this with anonymous information
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
The information you provide will be kept confidential. We have in place administrative, technical and physical measures designed to guard against and minimise the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorised processing or disclosure of the personal information that we hold.
We do not store your information longer than we need to provide services to you, or to ensure we have appropriate and auditable records. We generally hold appropriate records for the duration of your engagement with the Create Network and for up to 2 years after.
All information stored by us is kept on our secure servers in the Cloud. Once your data has been securely stored in the ‘Cloud’ it will be deleted from all personal computers and, where possible, paper documents shredded. All personal computers are password protected and kept up to date with the virus protection software. A back up of information stored in the Cloud is stored on an external hard drive for a maximum of two years and stored in lockable secure storage.
On occasion to deliver our service or to meet a legal requirement it is necessary to store your personal data in paper form. When this is required your data is stored in locked conditions. Once your data is no longer required to meet our service or legal obligations the paper storage of your data is shredded. Paper copies are kept for a maximum of two years post completion of a project or assignment.
We will store your personal data for the period that enables us to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or for a longer period when required by law.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have various legal rights under data protection legislation:
- The right to request access to your personal information (known as a subject access request)
- The right to request inaccurate information is corrected
- The right to request information is deleted in certain situations, including marketing
- The right to request we stop using your information for certain purposes
- The right for decisions not to be made by wholly autonomous means.
Please note, that in some cases, asking us to stop using your personal data may restrict the products and services we are able to provide to you.
Access to your personal data
The GDPR Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If we are not sure of your identity, we may require you to provide further information in order for us to confirm who you are.